Although FormalWill was designed to allow Canadians to create their own legally-binding Estate Documents, if you still feel that you would like to get a bit of legal advice, the FormalWill Lawyer Network allows you to do just that.
Would you like to get a bit of legal advice for your Will, Power of Attorney or Living Will? The FormalWill Lawyer Network provides you access to legal advice from a licensed lawyer in your province/territory who can answer your questions/concerns, provide you advice, and meet with you to sign and witness your document. You also receive some bonus items as part of this package as detailed below – All for one low fixed price. If the Lawyer Network is available in your province/territory, you will see this option to purchase at checkout.
- 1 Hour Consultation with a Lawyer to give you legal advice
- Review of your document by a Lawyer
- Meeting with a Lawyer to sign your document
- Free storage of Your Document on FormalWill.ca
- 2 years of free unlimited access on FormalWill.ca to update your own document